Holbein Artists’ Pencils are a range of soft and vivid artists’ coloured pencils from leading arts manufacturer Holbein. Each pencil has an extremely soft and buttery feel with a vibrant colour output. Holbein use high-grade pigments which exhibit little fading or discolouration by light. The mixture of oils, waxes and premium pigments result in a very thick layer of colour that is vivid and permanent. Holbein Artists’ Pencils pencil have a comfortable 7.8 mm round barrel with a thick 3.8 mm core, giving artists the ability to lay down a lot of colour at once. The pencils are pre-sharpened and require use with a good quality sharpener because of their softness. This softness and the richness of colours makes these very good for colourful works or for enhancing aspects of a drawing that you want to stand out.
Holbein Set of 24 Colors
AED249.00 Inc VAT
- Soft and smooth feel with a vibrant colour laydown
- Barrel colour accurately matches core colour
- Thick 3.8 mm pigmented core
- Can be used together with watercolour or acrylic, fixes well to any kind of paper
- Great variety of 150 Artists’ coloured pencils in the range
Out of stock
Email me when stock available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Damaged Items in Transport If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com
Questions If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.artandcraftuae.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- All orders are subject to product availability.
- If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Delivery Location Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses within UAE.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. All orders placed will be processed within 24 to 48 hours. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Sundays to Thursday, except holidays. Please note that we do not ship on [Fridays]. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
|Up to AED. 50.00||AED. 15.00|
|From AED. 51.00 to AED. 100.00||AED. 10.00|
|Above AED. 100.00||FREE|